Monday, November 12, 2012

Deal alert at Sephora!

While in Sephora one day I came across this neat little package. It comes with a bunch of full sized items. I am always on the hunt for the best deal I can find and I could not pass up this one! $45 for 9 items and a neat bag! Some of the items are even full sized!


Here is what it looks like online and in the store. It comes with the products in the bag and a sleeve  over the bag with the picture.


 The bag it comes in is very pretty! It can be used as a makeup bag or even an evening clutch! It is not too small but not too big and it is a good quality bag.


 In the bag it comes with a Nars Body Glow, A sephora by OPI nail polish in looks like rain dear, A bare minerals eye color in good fortune, Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in Black, Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Gold, Laura Mercier Baked Eye Color - Wet/Dry in Black Karat, Bare Escentuals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Trail Blazer, Stila Duo Shimmer Powder in Kitten, and a Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Starfish


I am going to test out some of the products and do another blog post about it! Let me know if there is anything you would like to see!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your so lucky!! I envy you :)
    I would give anything to visit a sephora!! Unfortunately we don't have one here in the UK :(
    Lovely goodies Xx

    http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete