As a part of my little mini series Battle of the... Here is Battle of the Pink Lip glosses! I love lip gloss and I usually stick to the lighter colors, so I decided to pick out my favorite of the light pink colors I have. here they are, it is a mix of high end and low end. I know you can't get some of the colors but I am working on looking for dupes of the popular colors that are gone.
From left to right (MAC kissable lip color in enchante, smashbox pout, covergirl wetslicks in guava, MAC viva glam gaga, urban decay peroxide, essence me and my ice cream, NARS turkish delight, and elf birthday suite)
They are a mix of different shades of light pink that look awesome on your lips. Each lip gloss formula is a little different but I will talk about each of them below.
enchante, pout, guava, gaga, peroxide, me and my ice cream, turkish delight, birthday suite
1. Mac kissable lip color in enchante ($18 Mac counter). I dont think it is still avaliable but you could always ask at your local counter or check out if there is some in a CCO . The formula is a very pigmented liquid lipstick type of gloss. There is a small sheen to it and it has that nice sweet mac lipgloss smell.
2.Smashbox pout ($18 Sephora). This color is the lightest out of all the glosses. There is no smell to it and I find it sometimes to be a bit of a gritty feeling on my lips. It is not sticky at all.
3.Covergirl wetslicks fruit spritzer in guava ($5.99 Ulta or CVS). This have a very fruity fun smell to it. It feels good on your lips and is not that sticky. It is a little bit of a darker pink but is has shimmer in it to really give your lips that glossy glow.
4. Mac viva glam gaga. I know you cant pick this up any more but I am on the hunt to find a good dupe. This is a very pigmented light pink. To me, it is not that sticky on your lips. It is one of those build-able lip gloss colors.
5. Urban Decay peroxide ($19 Sephora or Urbandecay.com). I love this gloss! It has a cool vanilla mint scent to it and is not sticky on your lips. The color is not too milky which I like. It also has a cooling feeling when you put it on your lips. It is not painful like a plumper, just cooling and refreshing.
6. Essence me & my ice cream. ($2.99 at Ulta) This was a great find for me because it is a very wearable light pink gloss for a good price. I have to say the it was hard to swatch and get good pigmentation but I feel like that was from the applicator they have in it. Once you get a good amount it is a great pink color. Not sticky on the lips. It is supposed to be long lasting but it didn't work that good for me.
7. NARS Turkish delight ($24 Sephora) This is a very popular gloss that is very light. I do not like the plastic smell that NARS lip glosses have but its such a pretty color I can deal with it. It is a true milky pink. The gloss itself is only a little bit sticky.
8. elf birthday suite ($3 elf.com) This is actually a stain gloss combo. It is very pigmented and it is one of those stain glosses that you put it on and it get matte. You just apply the clear color it comes with and then it looks great.
If you have any questions please comment below!
What are some of your favorite pink lip glosses??