Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March favorites! 2012

Bobbi Brown skin foundation
Benefit they're real
Stila lip color
Benefit Hervana
Sonia k beauty blender
Mac SE kabuki
Urban Decay primer potion in eden
Bobbi Brown corrector
Bobbi Brown concealer
Mac angel lipstick
MAc shadows in naked lunch, twinks, soft brown


 I am love love loving a nice neutral eye and soft pink cheek this month!
Mac angel is my all time favorite lipstick!

Thanks for reading! What were your favorite products this past month?

3 comments:

  1. love Benefit Hervana! it's my favorite blush

    I wish I could try this primer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eden, it makes every shadow so vibrant. How's the wand for They're Real? Is it a big fluffy one or one of those skinny anorexic ones? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're Real has a nice big wand! Its a great mascara!

    ReplyDelete