Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Manicure box

My manicure box

I got this idea from one of my favorite YouTubers organizedlikejen. She has amazing videos on organization and she mentioned her manicure box in one of her videos. I picked up the same box that she uses and it is from The Container Store. It is the brand livinbox and it cost about $7! The box also comes in different sizes.
It has a top try which I keep my nail files, tools, cuticle remover, bottom balls, sponges and my favorite nail hardening swabs. The tea comes out and there is a deeper section below.
Here I store my top coats, base coats, cuticle oil, polish remover, toe separators and a wash cloth!
It has a convenient handle so I can carry the box wherever I want to paint my nails. All i have to do is grab the color I want, grab my box and i'm ready to go! Its perfect for me because I paint my nails all over the place.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to comment below!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. My box is no where near as organized as yours hahaha. Mine's a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! my box looks like a mess compared to yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat little box! Love how organized everything is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing that. I definitely need one of these, I just organized my colors. This is my next step!

    ReplyDelete
  5. being neat is great! I don't have a box big enough to fit all my manicure stuff >_<

    ReplyDelete