Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A little haul for ya...

The first place I did some damage was Ulta. I have been really good and haven't made a trip there in over a month! Which is a long time for me haha. Anyway I went to redeem my Ulta rewards certificate which I was a level 4. I picked out the its a 10 miracle leave in treatment which is something I absolutely love! Its a great product and when I can get it for free I will take it. Then I picked up some nail polish colors.

From left to right: wet and wild fantasy makers in black magic and purple potion, OPI crown me already! and Lucerine-tainly look marvelous. I picked up that dark gray in hopes it could be like Chanel's graphite.

The next place I went to was bath and body works. I love the fall season and I wanted to pick me up some fall scents. First from their halloween collection I picked out the three mini adorable halloween packaged candles. So cute! and for the fall season I picked up the scents, Autumn Apple ( my favorite) roasted marsh mellow, and autumn. I figured I would try out the smaller candles first since I wasn't sure how they would smell when they were burned.

 The last place I went to was Victoria's secret and I was drawn in on the adorable yoga shorts/pants. I picked up two of each because they have the cutest designs on them!! Up top are the shorts and below are the pants. I am so in love with these!
Alrighty, now its time for me to go since my dogs are begging me to take them for a walk as I am typing up this blog post...
how could you say no to that little face...

comment below with any questions and thanks for reading! don't forget to follow!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, None of the stores near me put up the halloween wet n wild displays yet! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your dog is such a cutie! I was just at Ulta the other day and didn't see any Fantasy Makers.. I guess I will have to make another trip ;p

    Nice haul! Lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love It's a 10 too. However, Matrix came out with Moisture Miracle and I love that even better!

    That puppy has the sweeetest face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Apple crumble candle that bath and body works is selling right now :)

    ReplyDelete